Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Orgasmic Destruction Pt. 1



             “Hey princess I may be coming to your city in the next month or so, but I am not sure I will make sure to keep you posted.   Do you have any plans for this weekend?” ……….“Okay, you plan on going out with your friends sound good to me have a great time. I am on my way to the gym so I will talk with you later have a great day babe.” 

              Perfect plan is in place and she doesn't know a thing. I'm already here in her city and I have something very special planned for her ass tonight.  I'm going to make it a night to remember... Jumping out of the Uber at the Hotel down town. Thanks for the ride my friend see you around. Once I get checked in I am going to have to hurry and get everything in place for later tonight. Take me a nice shower, relax, a bit of meditation, get lots of H20 in me, making sure everything is in my Tool Box and ready to go and so am I.  I can get a good 5 hour nap in and I should be able to find her by 1 am.... texting you as soon as I wake up around 11 pm.

 "Hey baby how is your night so far?"
"It’s good me and my girls are just out having a good time on the town."  
"Good, I am happy to hear that you work hard, you deserve it babe.  I’m not going to hold you up I just wanted to check in on you, talk to you later baby.”
          
         I get up, get dressed and make my way down to the hotel lobby.  I request for an Uber pick up. It’s now 12:00 and my plan is in place.  Here is my driver now.   
"How are you my man?"
"Good!"
" Hey I have a few stops I want to make if that's okay with you. "
"Sure thing boss anywhere you want to go just let me know."
" First stop will be CVS I need to pick up some mints, then we will head by the club for a quick min last stop will be the address I just entered."  
"Sounds like a plan to me Boss.”  
Lol you have no ideal I think to myself...

             After we are down town its now 1:10 am and we are pulling down the street from your house.  "Thanks a lot my friend I appreciate it this is fine right here."  I get out the car and grab my bag then walk off into the shadows. 10mins later I spot you, there she is... see you with your friends and follow you on your way home let you get out your car run up on you and pretend to be robbing you. Forcing you in to your house, tie your hands behind you and placing a hood over your head and I stuff your mouth. Changing the sound of my voice "Bitch if you want to live don't make a fucking sound, as you try and struggle with me. Dragging you down the hall, Until I just say fuck it pick you up and throw you over my shoulder and carry you in to your bedroom. Throwing you across your bed I tell you not to move.
           
 I take off my back pack where I have all of my tools for tonight. I'm going to strip you down and tie you to the bed just like in the photo. But you will have a blindfold on. Then I'm simply going to watch you for a few minutes let your mind go crazy as you pull and kick and fight to free yourself. Very slowly walk over to you and began to rub your body as I talk shit to you. You belong to me now I am going to make you my little dirty fuck toy. Do you understand me Bitch?!?! Walk over and grab my spare bottle full of coconut oil and spray your body down. Pulling  my nip claps out of my pocket I  put them on your nipples. As you start to moan, I tighten the ball gag in your mouth.

                Pull on the small chain that connects the nipple clamps. Walking off watching you struggling as I look back at you. Grabbing my crop and walking back over to you rubbing it down your thighs as I stare at your fat juicy pussy. As its throbbing as if it's talking to me. But I wont touch it yet going right past it. Rubbing the crop up to your tits and around your nipples. Taking it back down your chest down the middle of your stomach around your navel over the top off your pussy. Gently slapping it against your clit and the juices flick off. Stopping adjusting the ropes around your legs so you cannot close them forcing you to keep them spread. My hand wide open slapping your clit with force making it swell. 

                Mmmmmm, she feel good in my hand. Taking my finger and sliding it into your pussy slowly deeper and deeper with each stroke. Then up and down left and right pressing against your walls and up against your clit. Turning my fingers in circles and your juices ooze out the side of your pussy. Taking my other hand and Lubricating it rubbing in between your ass cheeks back and forward as I finger fuck you. Slowly sliding my finger into your asshole repeating the process. Now I'm going to finger fuck your pussy and asshole at the same time. I will not stop until you cum from your pussy and ass.... “You like that don't you, you little nasty fucking bitch.”    

                  Mmmmm, I have a special treat for little nasty sluts like yourself.  Once you cum I'm going to pull my fingers out of you slowly. Walk over to my bag and take out my Hitachi magic wand, tie it up to your leg, forcing it against your clit plugging it up and turning it on. Reach up placing my hand around your neck and choke you. Then stretch my other arm back towards your pussy and finger fuck you while I choke you and press the Hitachi against your clit. Forcing you to cum over and over again that's right you will cum until I am satisfied, you little bitch, you belong to me. Taking the butt plug and sticking it in your ass hole. I love the reaction on your face ass it slips into you. “My nasty little fuck toy” Pulling on the nipple clamps chain.  As I press the Hitachi harder against your clit. 

                     Then I am going to take the flogger and slap it across your body, tits, stomach, thighs and pussy. That mix of pain and pleasure and I make it sting. I see you’re a squitter I like that. Cum bitch, cum for Daddy. I want you to experience subspace. I'm going to make your mind and body separate and become one on a whole other plane. Breaking you down and pushing you past the limits you thought you had.... I love this pussy and you will love me. As I push your legs back behind your head, pull my dick out and stuff you with this dick I stretch you out. Pushing my dick deep inside of you pressing the Hitachi against your sweet pussy. Fucking you harder and rougher beating your pussy up.

                      I’m going to Untie you then turn you over and lay you on your stomach and place a pillow underneath you. Pulling your hands over the top of your head towards the headboard and tie your wrist together. Tie your hands to the headboard. Taking the rope wrapping it around your neck tie your hair in there as well, pulling it back towards your ass where I will hold it. Then stretching your legs apart and tying each one of your ankles to the bed frame keeping you from being able to close them. I'm going to take the coconut oil and spray it all over your back and that little juicy ass of yours. Spread your ass cheeks apart and play with the butt plug. Pulling it half way out your ass back and forth allowing your asshole to suck it back in. Then spin it in circles round and round. You like that don't you?  You fucking little nasty bitch you...

                    “I told you I have something special for sluts like yourself.” Reaching in to my bag I grab my candles, light them and allow the wax to melt pouring it across your back, ass and thighs. The hot melted wax stinging, then soothing cool from the wax hardening. That's right Shake and squirm bitch, I am going to fuck the shit out of you and you will never be the same. Spreading your ass cheeks apart and sticking my dick in to that juice pussy of yours that now belongs to me. Grabbing the rope that I have tied around your neck and pull on it as I fuck you’re roughly. “This is what you have been wanting, is that right bitch? I told you you’re going to be my little fucking fuck toy, my sex slave.”

                  Forcing my dick in you deeper, “Bitch you belong to me, and you better tell me when you want to cum.  I'm going to pull on the rope choking you as your about to cum.  That’s right slut cum on my dick.  Mmmm, I fucking love it.  You fucking slut this pussy is evil and needs to be punished. I going to pull my dick out of you, grab the flogger and flog your pussy until it starts to tingle. Take my clothes pins zippers that has 40 on each one and pin starting from just above your elbow bringing it down your back on your ass down to your knees on both sides of your body. Then I'm going to take two more zippers and run them from the inside of your thighs down to your knees. 

                        Take the Hitachi and dildo combo and put it in your pussy and the Hitachi on your clit and turn it on high. Flogging you across your back while it going. Didn't I tell you bitch that I had a special treat for sluts like yourself. You thought I was playing with you. I going to go to the head of the bed kneel down and place by back against the head board take the gag ball out of your mouth so I can hear you scream and moan and slob as I slap you in the face with my dick. Then stuff my dick down your throat and fuck your face and throat as you cum from the vibrations of the Hitachi and penetration of the dildo. Pulling the rope choking you fucking your face. “That right bitch you are my fuck toy, mine's to do with as I want.” While you continue to orgasm uncontrollably. 

                         Taking the rope from the Zipper on your side. Get ready to feel something like you never had in your life. As you start to cum again I rip the two zippers from your sides and force my dick down your throat deeper and harder. As you struggle to breathe, I slide my dick out of you, you’re drooling and slobbering all over having never felt such an Intense orgasm in sensation before. While you continue to cum uncontrollably I shove my dick back down your throat again fuck your face as you begin to come again.  Snatching the zipper that's on your inner thighs triggers you to cum again more intensely your eyes roll in the back of your head and I explode all in your face and in your mouth rubbing my dick in your face and on your tongue. “Orgasmic Destruction is what this is called.” I have fucked you into submission. You’re my property and you'll never be the same no other man will ever be able to compare or fulfill you that way that Daddy does....

9 comments:

  1. Reading this has my pussy so wet. I never experienced the BDSM lifestyle. But I would love to be your nasty little bitch. Think I might play this again and play with my pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this piece!! Please write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Sir. Extremely intense, yet stimulating. I could hear your voice in every single word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing story.......waiting for my night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo!!!!
    The world famous kink Master!!!!

    ReplyDelete